About Me

My photo
No seriously, I'm a guy. A gaming, otaku'y guy.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 9, 2010

MH3 Troll + Disaster stroke, PC died + SC2

So did my best to troll the other day.

I went into a 51+ recruiting room for some random runs, this guy, HR51 in full Urag+ and a HBG came in, said nothing and posted a jho quest. Since I was bored and totally got put off by his attitude, I decided to troll him, and have some practice hammering Jho. I swapped to full vangis with jho hammer P, proceed to warn him I've done nothing but leech jho for to get my entire set (I actually lanced). Then I told him I just sold my amphirite P because I think lance's too boring (which is kind of true).

The run begins with me clumsy trying to find openings to SP the very fast moving head, eventually fails a lot because of the lag. However, as the run goes on, although jho's head is still really really far away, its movement becomes a lot easier to predict.

It seems, lvl2 charge is easier to land/faster than super pounds. You can get jibbed by the jump maul really easily in rage mode if you open yourself after SP. Same deal when it's hungry. It might bite when it turns. Unlike lance though, you can't counter, so out range and then lvl2 charge on the head (which is kind of tricky).

Rock throw should be a free SP, if you know where to aim. Dragon breath's way too dangerous... just stay away. Actually got 1 stun! yay go me!

The troll ended as soon as we got it to limp. An LS died and that's 3/3 for us. Wish I had video'ed it.




HDD failure during a black out... No HD PVR for a while... No editing for a while...

That's... quite sad...



SC2:WoL is AWESOME. I'll probably throw in a proper review later on, but call me a fan boy, on the release day, I've literally done nothing but installing(2hrs), patching(1/2 hr) and playing(10min) that thing.

But of course, this only adds insult to injury as my computer lies in a state of slumber...

No comments:

Post a Comment