About Me

My photo
No seriously, I'm a guy. A gaming, otaku'y guy.

Blog Archive

Friday, June 11, 2010

Monster Hunter Tri Update + (crappy) Gameplay

Finally farmed Agnaktor enough to make my low rank Agnaktor set for my lance and my first fire lance. Full Agnaktor set is mighty sweet to look at. Dayme sexy indeed.

Did a low rank Barioth test run (Since I was multitasking and can't afford to spend full effort onto it), and guard+2 is just WOW. I can imagine it will fair better against Barroth/Uragaan.

While I had some free time, finally bothered to edit some MH3 gameplay from my early days. Los stays in air a lot now, and its behaviour is a lot more erratic. It is not impossible to hammer, and I have gotten the hang of it (finally).

The set I was using in the video is Full alloy with a perception gem and +9 perception charm, the earliest offensive set I constructed. Hammer is Vodyanoy HammerFang. It is now upgraded to Hammer "Echo" and am LOVING it.



No comments:

Post a Comment