About Me

My photo
No seriously, I'm a guy. A gaming, otaku'y guy.

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fastest Rathian run to date + Gobul gameplay (or not)

A few days ago, I had probably the fastest ian run with a group of lance (me), 2 LS, 1 GS.

It was basically, stab stab stab, counter roar stab, stab, counter swipe stab, counter charge, paralysis, face broke, paralysis clears, stagger, stagger again, counter roar, paralysis again, tail got chopped, counter charge... By the 4 minute mark, ian limps and are ready to fly away, finished it off with a charge + finishing stab.

All other 3 were sub HR30, and I was only using a Gobuluka Muraaka. It feels good to play with some decent players...

Edit: and it seems that I've linked that vid already... me bad...
Uploading part 1 and 2 of high rank Troublesome Pair, and encoding a light hammer tutorial. Expect more videos! BWAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment